WHAT WE TAKE
WHAT DO WE TAKE?
Items purchased retail within the last 2-3 years
Better brand names and designer labels * Please note that we are no longer accepting brand names from big box stores and fast fashion (Walmart, Target, Fred Meyer, Forever 21, H&M, Lularoe, Shein etc...)
New or like-new condition
- Vintage pieces will be considered based on current trends and styles.
WE DO NOT TAKE swimwear, lingerie, pajamas, suits, bridal attire, Prom wear, men's or large furniture pieces.
IN WHICH CATEGORIES?
- Trendy home décor & small accent furniture
WE DO NOT ACCEPT:
- Men's Clothing
- Swimwear, lingerie, pajamas
- Bridal attire
- Large Furniture pieces
- Box brands or Fast Fashion (Walmart, Target, Kohls, Forever 21 H&M, etc..)
- Prom Gowns
- SPRING/SUMMER: January - June
- FALL/WINTER: July - December
WHEN CAN I BRING MY ITEMS?
By Appointment Only: Tuesday - Saturday 11-5
CONDITION OF MERCHANDISE
Seasonally appropriate, freshly laundered or dry cleaned if necessary, on hangers (yours will be given back upon acceptance) or neatly folded.
Stain free, odor free, without holes or tears, no piling, containing all working/original buttons, zippers and embellishments, etc.
Empty pockets, and compartments of any personal items
Items must be authentic as Alaskan Dames does not accept counterfeit goods.
- Lamps need to come in working order WITH a working lightbulb or fresh batteries if needed.
- All home décor, dishes, glassware need to be CLEAN and dusted.